Epur Nature invests every day to achieve continuous progress for the benefit of Humanity and our Environment. As our world becomes more complex, we wish to offer relevant, long-lasting and value-for-money wastewater treatment solutions.
We are convinced that the real wealth of an enterprise is established by human and professional qualities of its employees. Our social responsibility is to provide favorable conditions for our employees to encourage self and collective fulfillment.
17 % of our employees were hired after a rotating work-and-school training program.
Our efforts have already been rewarded by several CSR awards.
Certification ISO 14001 : for an offer that respects the environment
Our commitment to quality, safety and environmental protection has become more tangible since December 2008 when we received ISO 14001 certification. It has been renewed since then every three years.
The key points of the system are:
- Participation of all actors concerned by our activitie.
- Environmental analysis made in working groups.
- Raising awareness of our staff and subcontractors.
- Management of the outside companies.
- Funding of mandatory security and environment actions for subcontractors.
- Regulatory monitoring and compliance.
- Good management of all visited construction sites.
- General system matching with the environmental context and activities.