Operation assistance service : SAVEA
This service is carried out under the SAVEA® label by Agro Environnement based on its experience in this field on more than 200 recurrent contracts since 1999.
SAVEA®offers tailor-made monitoring contracts adapted to your needs in terms of frequency and type of visits (preventive action or corrective work), sampling and analyses.
SKILLS AND MEANS
We have a dedicated team of technicians in electromechanical engineering, automatisms and water treatment for technical advice and plant monitoring assistance.
Specific means of remote monitoring
We have two in-house laboratories in France equipped to undertake microscopic analyses and perform standard contaminants analysis such as COD, BOD5, SS, VSS, N ….
SAVEA® offers operational assistance contracts as well as more specific services such as :
- Analysis of the plant’s functionning
- Treatment plant refurbishment
We can provide support to client site operations personnel
To help operators in this task, we offer an assistance contract comprising several levels of intervention:
- Atelephone hotline
- Preventive maintenance inspections
- Corrective work, including detailed reports on the work carried-out
- Regular monitoring and remote analysisof the plant’s functionning
- An alert in the event of malfunctioning relating to relevant criteria
- An annual report analysing the information obtained from remote surveillance and site inspections, with recommendations for possible improvements.
In South West region : :
- Main office : Le Pian sur Garonne (33)
- Technical office : Avensan (33)
In South Est region :
- Main office : Caumont sur Durance (84)
- Technical office : Chaponost (69)
2 PHONE NUMBERS FOR ANY SERVICE
|+33(0)5 56 62 22 42||+33 (0)4 86 19 52 00|